Application Date: 8 February 2021 to 5 March 2021
Region: Australia wide
The Australian Government is inviting organisations to apply for grant funding under the Women’s Leadership and Development Program (WLDP) to serve as National Women’s Alliances.
The National Women’s Alliances grant opportunity will establish 6 civil society networks (Alliances) to ensure women’s voices are heard in the policy making process.
The intended outcomes of the National Women’s Alliances stream are that Alliances:
- Represent Australian women, including underrepresented women
- Collaborate with policymakers to inform the Australian Government’s understanding of policy issues affecting Australian women
- Collaborate with policymakers to inform the development of policy solutions to issues affecting Australian women.
Alliances should have a national footprint. Given this, organisations should apply under one of the 6 specific themes to achieve maximum impact. The 6 themes are:
- women’s safety
- women’s economic security and leadership
- Australian women from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women
- women living in rural, regional and remote areas of Australia
- Australian women living with disability
A total of $4,925,392.20 from 23 August 2021 to 30 June 2024 is available for this grant opportunity.
Each Alliance will receive a maximum grant amount of $820,898.70 (GST exclusive) over the funding agreement period. P