Employer: Health Consumers Queensland
Closing Date: 7 September 2020
Health Consumers Queensland Ltd (HCQ) is the peak health consumer organisation representing the interests of Queensland health consumers.
Administration Officer (19 hours per week) who will work with the Project Team under the supervision of the CEO.
The Administration Officer will:
- Assist with organising, publicising and following up on consumer consultations, focus
groups and training workshops as required
- Administration of written and online resources
- Administrative support for consumer requests which includes:
- collecting, collating and tracking progress of requests for consumer representatives, training and strategic advice;
- maintaining and supporting development of Network database, including entering all requests and new network members into Dynamics 365; and
- liaising with key stakeholders including staff and consumers.
- Support and assist other team members as required.
Health Consumers Queensland is currently working remotely, and it is anticipated that this will remain the case for the foreseeable future.
Health Consumers Queensland strongly encourages people from diverse backgrounds or living with a disability to apply for this position.