Employer: Beaucare Inc.
Closing Date: 31 March 2023
Beaucare is a local community welfare and social assistance organisation managed by a voluntary board.
Beaucare is expanding its networks and services and works in partnership to achieve our strategic goals. We are seeking an applicant to join our Board who is ideally located in, and can proactively represent the Scenic Rim. You will have a genuine interest in local community welfare and social assistance, and are looking to contribute to Beaucare’s strategic vision whilst also providing lived experience to the Board.
THE BOARD SEEKS A PERSON WITH BOARD PROCEDURE AND PROCESS SKILLS.
• Sound governance knowledge base
• Advanced communication skills
• Understanding and awareness of the social services and community care sectors would be helpful (not mandatory)
• Good community engagement skills
• Knowledge of the Scenic Rim and issues impacting on this area
• Previous Board experience would be viewed favourably, but is not mandatory
The position is voluntary. There are 10 Board meetings and an AGM each year. Meetings are held on a Wednesday monthly for a duration of approximately 2 hours. There may be an occasional event or function to attend on behalf of Beaucare.
This is the perfect opportunity to help the local community while developing your Board skills.