Employer: Tenants Queensland Inc
Closing Date: 23 January 2020
Tenants Queensland (TQ) is looking for a motivated, energetic person to help drive the continued success of our Not for Profit organisation and become part of the leadership team of a mission driven agency. TQ is a well-known community service providing quality tenant advisory services to renters throughout the state.
Key responsibilities include:
- guiding business strategy and input on all business aspects of TQ;
- maintaining governance, quality assurance and management frameworks to support the CEO and board;
- providing expert advice on HR, IR, and ITC.
This position works closely with the TQ Senior Management Accountant.
Remuneration based on skills and experience of the successful applicant. Fixed term to June 2023. Two and a half to three days per week negotiable.
Applications for this role will close 5pm Thursday 23 January 2020.
Please download a copy of the Position Description from our website: www.tenantsqld.org.au
- Submit your Resume and a letter that addresses the selection criteria found in the Position Description
- Applications that do not address the Selection Criteria will not be assessed. Please limit letters to three pages
- Email to [email protected]
- Mail to Level 1, 87 Wickham Terrace, SPRING HILL 4000
Please contact Penny Carr (CEO) on 07 3832 9447 for further enquiries.
Tenants Queensland is an equal opportunity employer