Employer: UnitingCare Queensland
Region: Central Queensland
Closing Date: 6 April 2023
- Access to salary packaging & meal and entertainment benefits
- Work for a leading Non-for-Profit organisation!
- Permanent Part-Time Opportunity – based in Mackay
We are currently seeking to appoint a Child & Family Case Manager to become a part of our UnitingCare Child and Family team based in Mackay on a permanent Part-Time basis. In this role you will provide a mix of therapeutic and in-home practical care to support complex, vulnerable families. This role involves experience in case management, you will provide a mix of therapeutic and in-home practical care to support complex and vulnerable families. You will have a genuine passion for helping people who are vulnerable with previous experience working with children and families who are at risk of or engaged under the child protection act.
What makes a difference for us?
- Degree qualified in Human Services, Social Work, Psychology or related discipline
- Driver’s license
- Working with children blue card (or the ability to obtain).
- Previous experience working inclusively with or as a part of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community would be highly regarded.
What makes a difference for you?
At UnitingCare we are committed to supporting people with disabilities and their families to work toward their future life goals. Right across Queensland, we support thousands of people living with a disability to imagine and build personally meaningful lives.
- Flexible work arrangements to support work-life balance
- Access to salary packaging, meal and entertainment benefits – up to $15,900 per year tax free as well as up to $2,650 of your pre-tax income to pay for meal and entertainment benefits
- A recognition and rewards platform, providing employee discounts at hundreds of retailers, including everyday expenses, holidays, health insurance, a wellbeing program and employee assistance program
- A positive and inclusive team based on respect, shared standards, strong values and a commitment to serving others
- Career development opportunities to challenge yourself, grow and make a meaningful difference
We’d love you to be part of our UnitingCare family
Joining our Family Intervention Service team, you’ll also be welcomed as part of the UnitingCare family. The second-largest Queensland employer, we’re a proud not-for-profit with more than 16,500 staff and 9,000 volunteers across our brands of BlueCare, Lifeline, ARRCS, The Wesley Hospital, Buderim Private Hospital, St Stephen’s Hospital, and St Andrew’s War Memorial Hospital, and have been leading by example for more than 100 years. Our team are compassionate, inclusive and committed to the work we do, helping people live life in all its fullness.
Diversity & Inclusion
Our approach is simple –everybody is welcome here. At UnitingCare, diversity is at the core of our who we are, our mission and our values. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees no matter their sex, race, culture, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity. Demonstrating our commitment to reconciliation and building long-term employment opportunities for First Nations peoples, UnitingCare strongly encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants for this position.
All employees are required to comply with statutory and Government requirements and UnitingCare’s COVID-19 vaccination requirements policy. The successful applicant must be able to provide a Covid-19 Certificate before commencing employment.