Employer: Redcliffe Community Bus
Region: Moreton Bay
Closing Date: 19 July 2019
Role Title: Client Services Officer
Employment Status: Permanent part-time 25 hrs per week
Reports To: Business Manager
Award Classification: SCHADS Level 4
Redcliffe Community Bus for the Disabled and Aged (RCB) is a not for profit community-based association which provides group-based services within the Redcliffe and Deception Bay localities. Operating for over 30 years, we primarily focus on group transport and social support activities for our members as well providing wheelchair accessible transport to other organisations.
The Client Services Officer (a new position) will work under the direction of the Business Manager. Key responsibilities include being the primary point of personal liaison with members regarding their membership of RCB and eligibility and access to services under the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP). This officer will be responsible for maintenance of client databases and service delivery records; completion of required reporting as per relevant CHSP funding agreements and oversight of client service programs.
Key Position Duties
- High level time management skills are required to ensure that responsibilities and priorities are carried out to meet deadlines;
- Administrative support of a high level in maintenance of accurate RCB databases;
- Undertake general administrative and operational tasks, not limited to word processing and data entry;
- High level experience with Microsoft Office or equivalent to perform the duties; and
- Abide by RCB’s policies and procedures at all times.
Teamwork and Communication
- Demonstrate the ability to work positively and communicate effectively within a team environment to achieve service delivery excellence;
- Be able to resolve workplace conflict in a professional manner and through the processes; and outlined in RCB’s policies and procedures.
Continuous Quality Improvement
- Ensure that all statutory requirements are being met or exceeded (eg: state legislation, federal legislation, funding agreements, other relevant legislation and regulations);
- Promote and support reflective practice in all RCB staff, and a consistent commitment to continuous quality improvement;
- Participate and contribute in Workplace, Health and Safety activities to ensure a safe work environment for members, staff, visitors and the community; and
- Identify continuous improvements for all policies and procedures that support the inclusion and participation of members.
Personal and Professional Development
- Continue to develop professionally and personally to meet the changing needs of the position
- Participate in the organisation’s performance management process;
- Attend training sessions as identified through the performance management process, or as identified by management; and
- Demonstrate knowledge of the organisation’s policies and procedures and a commitment to keep updated on emerging changes.
- Demonstrate empathy and compassion towards RCB’s members;
- Demonstrate commitment to RCB and to maintain a strong work ethic at all times;
- Operate autonomously whilst maintaining accountability and working within organisational frameworks;
- Demonstrate an openness to learn from others, take on constructive feedback and provide solutions; and
- Demonstrate a high level of judgment when faced with complex situations
- Experience working within a not for profit organisation or similar;
- Excellent understanding of My Aged Care, Commonwealth Home Support Program, Home Care, Packages and Residential Aged Care;
- Knowledge and ability to access and understand Federal and State Government policies relating to the above services.
- Current (less than three (3) years old) pre-employment national criminal history certificate and ongoing renewal every 3 years at employer’s expense.
Candidates should address the criteria in a statement of no more than two pages.
Applicants should demonstrate evidence of:
- Appropriate qualifications and/or experience;
- Previous experience managing complex database systems;
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills;
- Proven experience in the provision of outstanding customer service in previous roles;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Outstanding communication and record keeping skills; and
- Advanced Microsoft application skills.
Please send your completed application including your resumè, cover letter and Selection Criteria by close of business 19 July 2019 to:
Redcliffe Community Bus
P.O. Box 605