Employer: L'Arche Brisbane Inc.
Closing Date: 27 June 2021
At L’Arche we celebrate people with intellectual disabilities and build circles of support support that enable people to fully live their lives.
- Acknowledge the Community as one of faith, welcoming people of all faiths, provide leadership to fellow community members and people in paid roles, in fulfilling the L’Arche Identity & Mission while adhering to its Charter and values.
- Develop and implement innovative programs to enhance Community life.
- Develop and manage the delivery of high-quality disability support services to core members and their families in line with the requirements of the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
- Coordinate and facilitate community gatherings and attract people to join the Community.
- Structure workload responsibilities and duties to incorporate a rhythm of life that builds your community member relationships through an active presence in households.
- Under the broad direction of the Board, ensure the efficiency and viability of the organisation, and in particular:
L’Arche Brisbane are looking for a full time Community Leader. Interested persons please email Claire Lawler, Deputy National Leader, L’Arche Australia for further information – [email protected]
Closing date is 5pm AEST, Sunday 27th June, 2021.