Employer: Centacare Family & Relationship Services
Closing Date: 8 July 2019
For more than 50 years Centacare Brisbane has been working in partnership with the community and all levels of government. With a workforce of more than 3,000 as well as volunteers, Centacare responds to local needs from over 200 service sites, touching the lives of more than 100,000 people each year.
This position, reporting to the Manager of Practice Governance and Research will provide and resource operations and regions regarding practice governance, service delivery and client risk management priorities within the framework of Centacare Family and Relationship Services’ (CFRS’) mission, values and vision.
This portfolio includes a wide range of state and federal funded services including domestic and family violence; sexual assault; child safety; family dispute resolution; counselling for children, young people, couples and families; family mental health support; post separation services; relationship education; pre-marriage education, and community education and development.
The position is a 12-month contract with the possibility of extension and full-time hours of 37.5 per week.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications for a position of this nature.
- Knowledge, skills and extensive experience in Crisis intervention and Risk Management.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated record of achievement in clinical and practice oversight and governance.
- Demonstrated understanding of relevant legislation (Privacy, Family Law, Child Protection, Domestic and Family Violence), Regulations and Standards.
- Demonstrated capacity to develop and implement policies and procedures in relation to client service delivery and best practice.
- Demonstrated knowledge, experience and skills in any or a combination of the following: domestic and family violence; sexual assault; child safety; crisis intervention and risk management; family dispute resolution; brief solution-focused counselling; psycho-educational and therapeutic groups; individual, couples and family counselling, and case management services.
- Knowledge and experience in change management principles and practices as it applies to the development and effective governance of service delivery in a not-for-profit environment.
- Demonstrated capacity in the governance of a client-focused, values and mission driven service, combined with a proven record in clinical and practice complexity with a high level of ethical practice. This includes the ability to work within the ethos of the Catholic Church which includes the principles of Catholic Social Teaching (a brief summary is attached to the Position Information Sheet).
- Proven collaborative and interpersonal skills to support effective and innovative working relationships and partnerships with all internal and external stakeholders at both organisational and sector levels.
- Demonstrated written, reporting and computer literacy skills and strong track record in contractual compliance, relevant to a senior position.
Salary Range – SCHDSIA Award Level 7.
Applicants who meet the requirements only need apply.
For a copy of the Position Description or for general enquiries please contact Ned Gulliford at [email protected] or Ph. 3251 5000.
Your résumé, including 2 current referees and a Cover Letter, must be emailed by no later than 12:00pm on Monday 8th July 2019 to [email protected] and marked ‘Coordinator Practice Governance’ in the Subject Heading.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to an interview on Monday 15th July, in Brisbane.
The Archdiocese of Brisbane has standards of conduct for employees and volunteers to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Our commitment to these standards requires that we conduct background referencing for all persons who will engage in direct and regular involvement with children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.