Employer: Queensland Council of Social Service Ltd
Closing Date: 30 September 2020
We are Queensland’s peak body for the social service sector. We create positive social change through our work in effective advocacy, influencing policy development, engaging and empowering our members, the social service sector and communities across the State. Our vision is to achieve equality, opportunity and wellbeing for every person, in every community.
We’re seeking an experienced marketing, membership and communications professional with excellent leadership capabilities who will contribute to the ongoing strengthening and growth of the QCOSS community.
As a conduit for change in our sector, we are always looking at creating interesting and innovative ways to connect and engage with our many stakeholders and broader community.
This new Director role will help QCOSS move into a new phase as we work to achieve our Strategic Plan and Vision into 2020-21 and beyond.
Key elements of the position:
- Marketing, communication, brand and campaign activation
- Stakeholder and membership engagement and management
- Leadership and strategy
- Delivery of membership and sector supports and benefits
- Preparation of a range of high-quality marketing collateral, briefs, proposals, strategy documents
- Do you have at least 10 years’ marketing, communication, campaign and membership experience in with an unwavering passion for innovation and collaboration?
- Can you develop and implement effective, integrated marketing strategies and campaigns that align with the organisation’s Strategy and objectives?
- Do you have experience leading people and developing great teams?
- Are you able to work under pressure managing multiple programs and projects including events within competing priorities with the ability to operate both strategically and operationally?
- Do you have experience developing project/marketing/campaign evaluation tools and undertaking robust analysis and reporting?
- Demonstrate initiative and draw on your existing knowledge, skills and experience to deliver high level services to both internal and external stakeholders?
If yes – then we would love to hear from you!
What you will get:
We will offer you a full time, exciting and rewarding position and a great place to work. All this plus a competitive remuneration package including access to tax-effective salary packaging arrangements, 10.5% Superannuation and a supportive flexible work life balance.
Find out more:
The position description and selection criteria can be found on the QCOSS website at www.qcoss.org.au or by emailing: [email protected]. If you require any further detail please contact Annette Schoone, Director Corporate Services on 07 3004 6900.
Inspire us and apply now!
Please email your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria (no more than two pages) as outlined in the position description to [email protected] by 5:00pm on Wednesday 30 September 2020. Any application that does not address the selection criteria will not be considered.
Inclusion and diversity:
QCOSS is an inclusive employer. We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the traditional custodians of the land in which we live and work and therefore, support their right of self-determination.
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where employee diversity such as gender, age, culture, disability (physical or mental health), religion, sexual orientation is recognised and celebrated.
We encourage applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait backgrounds, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disability.
We respectfully request no recruitment agency approaches