Employer: Prospect Community Services Ltd.
Region: North West Queensland
Closing Date: 1 November 2019
Prospect Community Services Ltd. is currently seeking a Service Manager to oversee the day to day operations of its Domestic and Family Violence and Community Housing Programs.
The successful applicant will have:
· Demonstrated experience (minimum two (2) years) in a management/supervisory role, with supporting experience working with women and children experiencing Domestic and Family Violence and in social housing;
· Knowledge of, or experience working in, the Not-For-Profit (NFP) sector (preferably in Health or Community Services);
· Applied understanding of Health, Care and Community Services and relevant legislation, regulations, standards, and frameworks;
· Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, influencing, negotiation and mediation skills;
· Demonstrated high level IT skills including familiarity and experience with using Microsoft Office products and CHINTARO Social Housing management software;
· Ability to consistently lead by example; and
· Demonstrated capacity to work autonomously.
Apply now for this position by submitting:
· A formal Letter of Application addressing the Key Selection Criteria in the Position Description available on the Join Our Team (Employment Opportunities) page of our website at https://www.prospect.org.au/; and
· A copy of your current Resume.
Submit your application electronically to our Human Resources department at [email protected] by no later than 5.00pm on Friday 01 November, 2019.
For more information about the role, contact Human Resources on (07) 4787 4797 or email [email protected].