Employer: Prospect Community Services Ltd.
Region: North Queensland
Closing Date: 11 October 2019
Prospect Community Services Ltd. is currently seeking a part-time Domestic Violence Response Worker to work as part of its Domestic Violence Response Team in delivering Domestic Violence Shelter-related services. The Charters Towers-based role involves participation in an on-call roster. The inherent nature of our domestic and family violence services and requirements of this role necessitate female candidates only.
The successful applicant will have:
· Demonstrated experience (minimum two (2) years) in the domestic and family violence field;
· Demonstrated ability to relate effectively to, and communicate sensitively with, women and children escaping domestic and family violence;
· Well-developed interpersonal, negotiation, mediation, and oral and written communication skills;
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in collaboration with other relevant community and government organisations;
· Well-developed computer skills, with proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and use of information management systems; and
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team.
Apply now for this position by submitting:
· A formal Letter of Application addressing the Key Selection Criteria in the Position Description available on the “Join Our Team” (Employment Opportunities) page of our website at https://www.prospect.org.au/; and
· A copy of your current Resume.
Submit your application electronically to Human Resources at [email protected] by no later than 5.00pm on Friday 11 October, 2019.
For more information about the role, contact Human Resources on (07) 4787 4797 or email [email protected]