Employer: Happy Paws Happy Hearts
Closing Date: 12 June 2020
Employment – Caseworker (Permanent full-time)
We created Happy Paws Happy Hearts because we knew there were people in need of something more meaningful. We also knew we could deliver an important sense of purpose by connecting people in need with animals in need.
We want to be a truly awesome example of what’s possible when supporting people in social isolation.
We are leading the way in purposeful programs for NDIS participants. Our program gives participants time to develop personally, make real connections to their peers and contribute to their community. Our participants do this whilst learning to work with RSPCA dogs, cats, wildlife and farmyard animals.
We exist to make real changes to the way programs are delivered within the care sector.
We’re looking for a dedicated who enjoys connecting with people and helping them work towards their personal goals on their employment journey.
We need someone who works efficiently across a range of tasks, works well in a team environment, is experienced at helping people achieve personal goals and understands employment opportunities within the NDIS sector.
- Proven experience in a communication focussed role
- You’ll have an ability to communicate professionally on the phone, on email and in person
- A high level of comfort working in a fast-moving dynamic organisation
- You need the ability to work autonomously
- Show an ability to listen and respond to client needs within organisational guidelines.
- Proven organisational skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage time
- Blue card, current criminal history check and QLD driver’s licence are essential