Employer: Centre Against Domestic Abuse Inc. (CADA)
Region: Moreton Bay
Closing Date: 31 October 2019
Expressions of Interest
CADA Inc. Voluntary Management Committee Membership
Centre Against Domestic Abuse Inc. (CADA Inc.) is seeking new volunteer members for its Management Committee. This is an exciting opportunity to join the governance body of a community organisation based in the Moreton Bay region. CADA Inc. is a registered with the Australian Charities and Not for Profit Commission.
CADA Inc. is an organisation committed to working towards the eradication of domestic violence throughout the community. To this end, CADA Inc. is actively involved in supporting people affected by domestic violence, and their children, in addition to coordinating community responses to this issue.
Community members with a passion for striving to eliminate domestic and family violence are encouraged to apply. These are volunteer positions. In particular we are seeking members with the following skills:
· Experience and expertise in Governance responsibilities and processes in community; organisations with an ability to support leadership, development and strategic direction
· Experience in organisational risk management;
· Knowledge of policy development and contribution to policy reviews;
· Knowledge of planning and evaluation processes;
· Experience in public relations, fundraising, marketing and promotion for community organisations;
· Must be prepared to offer a minimum of 8 hours per month towards Management Committee responsibilities;
· Experience in developing business and corporate strategies towards self-sustainability.
This committee meets in person during the evening once per month, with essential business being conducted via email between meetings when timely decisions are required.
If you are interested in this opportunity with CADA Inc. please submit your current CV, plus a brief covering letter outlining how you believe CADA Inc. would benefit from your involvement with the Management Committee. Responses are required by COB October 31st 2019.
For submissions and enquiries about this opportunity, and to obtain the required forms, please contact:
Post: CADA Inc., PO BOX 1746, Caboolture Qld 4510
Email: [email protected]
For more information about this opportunity please call the Manager on 07 5498 9533