Employer: Link-Up (Qld)
Region: Queensland wide
Closing Date: 12 June 2020
Link-Up (QLD) Aboriginal Corporation supports the healing journeys of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who have been separated from their families and communities through forced removal, adoption, fostering or institutionalisation. We deliver professional, culturally sensitive and confidential research, reunion and cultural wellbeing services.
We provide our service in a sensitive, confidential and culturally appropriate manner and use all available resources to assist those looking to find their family.
The role: The Finance Officer position will suit someone with a proactive and collaborative approach with relevant data entry, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and general accounts administration experience. Responsibilities include but are not limited to processing general accounts (AP and AR), organising and booking staff and clients travel, updating and maintaining personnel files, collaborating in maintaining the company Quality Management System process.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in MYOB.
- Mid to high proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 Suite.
- Heightened attention to detail.
- Demonstrated understanding of historical and contemporary issues concerning Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- Able to proactively prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent intra and cross-team communication skills.
- Pro-active and collaborative approach.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Previous finance officer experience.
- Previous administrative experience.
- Proven events coordinating experience.
- Current driver’s license.
Friday 12th June 2020 at 4:00pm. All applicants must address the Essential Selection Criteria, submit a current resume and a role appropriate Cover Letter. If you do not provide these three requirements, your application will not be considered. Late applications will not be accepted.
For information about the position contact Mirko Soto on 07 3638 0411 or 1800 200 855. For a copy of the Position Description, please request via email Rebecca Oberle [email protected] Applications via Seek or email to will be accepted: [email protected]
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.