Employer: Zig Zag Young Women's Resource Centre Inc
Closing Date: 27 May 2019
Are you interested in supporting specialist services for young women who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, and young women who have been affected by sexual violence?
Do you have experience and/or an interest in the management of community based organisations for women?
Zig Zag Young Women’s Resource Centre Inc provides specialist services for young women aged 12-25 years and is managed by a dedicated, skilled, and experienced Management Committee that oversees the governance of the organisation.
Zig Zag are seeking two new volunteer general members to fill casual vacancies within our Management Committee from the 1 July 2019. Please note: it is a genuine Constitutional requirement that Management Committee Members identify as female. If you are interested in this opportunity we would like to invite you to complete an MC Expression of Interest Form. The MC Expression of Interest Form is attached and includes:
- Your interests in joining our Management Committee;
- Specific areas of knowledge, skills and experience you would bring to this Management Committee role;
- A willingness and ability to actively participate in the management of Zig Zag utilising a feminist practice framework;
- Knowledge and experience of issues affecting young women; and
- An ability to commit the time required to undertake this role (minimum 2-3 hour meeting each month and some additional time preparing / reading before meetings).
Please address your MC Expression of Interest (EOI) Form to:
Attention: Stephanie Anne, Manager
Zig Zag Young Women’s Resource Centre Inc
575 Old Cleveland Road
Camp Hill Qld 4152
Or email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: Monday 27 May 2019
If you would like more information please visit our website and view the ‘Propsepctive New MC Info Sheet’ under ‘Management Committee’ and / or contact Stephanie at Zig Zag, on telephone 3843 1823 or email [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!