Employer: Triple P International Pty Ltd
Closing Date: 6 October 2020
Implementation Consultant – Part-Time Hours
Triple P – Positive Parenting Program is one of the world’s most effective parenting programs, designed to give parents the skills they need to raise confident, healthy children and teenagers and to strengthen family relationships. The program is active in 25 countries and has offices in 7 countries, the Head Office is based in Indooroopilly, Brisbane. As part of our continued growth, we are currently seeking an Implementation Consultant (part-time hours) to join our Head Office team.
Working as part of a supportive team; the Implementation Consultant will provide support and guidance to Triple P’s implementing organisations. Duties will include:
- Support implementing organisations and communities to deliver the program
- Establish and guide the development of initiatives to reflect community needs and funding guidelines
- Support effective implementation processes
- Assist organisations to use the Triple P Implementation Framework and make necessary changes and adaptions
- Support the development of training and accreditation plans as well as evaluation process
- Contribute to business development activities
Recommended skills to perform the role are:
- Postgraduate level degree in public or human services (psychology, public health, health education, social work, social and behavioural sciences)
- Experience in human services program planning and delivery
- Project management skills or experience
- Experience with Triple P as a practitioner, researcher or local coordinator
Triple P is committed to providing flexible working arrangements and will consider part time or full-time applications.
- Competitive salary
- On-site parking at our Indooroopilly offices
- Supportive team environment
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] or follow the prompts for online applications.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.