|UnitingCare are currently seeking an experienced Local Service Manager, to join our Families team based in our Gladstone Office in Regional Qld.
We are seeking an individual who is motivated and adaptable to change with the capability to work within an agile environment. In this role you will perform a range of high level, quality, administrative and financial functions including but not limited to:
- Provide Line Management, practice supervision and coordinate support, training and development for allocated staff, and operate as a role model and leader for program services to ensure internal local instructions and organisational policies and procedures are followed, which will include some regional travel.
- Contribute to the maximisation of synergies across UnitingCare as a single integrated organisation to improve service delivery and business performance, and to promote the Church’s work in health and community services in the broader community.
- Work within relevant quality and risk frameworks and guidelines in accordance with relevant standards to ensure delivery of high quality services, respect of clients’ rights and confidentiality.
- Drive continuous improvement activity including the local implementation of new or updated practice frameworks, policy, procedures, development and maintenance of service delivery documentation, development and monitoring of service improvement, audit, review and compliance.
- Provide service level knowledge and practice leadership, acting as a point of contact for UC consultations.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Tertiary Qualification in a relevant field (e.g., Social Work, Psychology or Social Science) as required by relevant service contracts
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team to achieve service performance outcomes together with an ability to provide quality supervision and training.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain collaborative partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- BlueCard and LCS2 (or ability to attain)
- Current Qld Drivers License
Further information on this position can be obtained by viewing the attached position description.
Want to know more? For a confidential discussion please phone Daniel Mills on (07) 4930 7305 OR email [email protected]
We work hard to make our services welcoming and safe for every person. We are united in keeping children, young people and the elderly safe from harm, within our services, workplaces and the communities we support. We are committed to speaking up loudly for their safety.
At UnitingCare, we believe in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce to help us achieve the best outcomes for the communities in which we operate and serve. We highly encourage applications from people who identify as a part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community