Employer: Anglicare Central Queensland
Region: Central Queensland
Closing Date: 20 December 2019
Anglicare Central Queensland is seeking a Manager People & Culture. Primary responsibility is to give effect the organisational strategic direction through the sourcing, acquisition and retention of skilled, capable and empowered staff using contemporary human resources practices. The role oversees the efficient and effective Centre administration. The role further contributes to organisational positioning in the sector by profiling the organisation through robust marketing and communication strategies.
A relevant tertiary qualification in human resources (or related discipline) or an equivalent combination of education, training and a minimum of 5-years relevant experience at a managerial level.
1. Demonstrated ability to develop and implement contemporary HR systems and practices ensuring a coordinated and consistent approach, supported by an ability to provide sound advice regarding HR, WHS, Industrial Relations and ethical behaviour.
2. Demonstrated ability to cultivate, manage and sustain productive work relationships and the proven ability to lead and manage people in a team environment in line with contemporary human resource and other associated management practices including employment equity, anti-discrimination, occupational health and safety, and ethical behaviour.
3. High level of demonstrated written, oral and interpersonal communication skills with an ability to communicate with a diverse range of individuals and/or groups in a professional, positive and discrete manner, whilst maintaining complete confidentiality when dealing with matters of a sensitive nature.
4. Demonstrated ability working both independently and within a team environment to proactively determine organisational and individual priorities whilst maintaining performance levels and enthusiasm in an environment where tight deadlines and conflicting priorities are a regular feature of the work.
5. Ability to manage organisational projects and lead successful change management initiatives to deliver results.
• Must hold a current Queensland Open Driver’s license or license recognised by Australian laws
• Must have proof of current eligibility to work in Australia (visa holders)
• Successful completion of a six (6) month minimum employment period (probation) in accordance with AnglicareCQ’s policies and procedures
• Any employment ‘suitability checks’ (as required for the position).
• Ability to travel.
• This Position Description should be read in conjunction with the AnglicareCQ Personal Attributes Matrix (Appendix 1).
APPLICATIONS TO BE SUBMITTED VIA OUR WEBSITE www.anglicarecq.org.au