Closing Date: 21 June 2021
Use your incredible people skills to support and care for people living in the beautiful Scenic Rim area – just 30 minutes from the centre of Logan, and 1 hour from the centres of Ipswich and the Gold Coast.
Beaucare is a not-for-profit agency based in Beaudesert with a very long and proud history of supporting our communities.
Our region is growing very quickly and Beaucare is also growing so we can meet the future needs of our vibrant, eclectic and resilient communities. With the current population growth and the introduction of the NDIS and Aged Care Packages, our client numbers have increased significantly and we currently have new opportunities available within our Disability Support, Aged Care, Administration and Community Support teams.
We value and respect our staff, building on individual strengths and providing opportunities for further growth and learning. If you are looking for a working environment where you have everyday contact with beautiful natural surroundings, your feedback is encouraged and listened to, your skills recognised and your need for work/life balance appreciated, we are the organisation for you.
Specific roles available are:
- Assessment, Referral, Intake and Allocation (ARIA) Case Worker
- Rostering Coordinator
- Disability and Aged Care Support Workers (numerous permanent part time and casual roles)
- Accounts Officer
What we offer:
- A caring, values based organisation.
- A supportive team of passionate, dedicated professionals.
- Rewarding work that will make a positive impact on others and the community.
- Attractive salary packaging including $15,900 packaging limit plus $2650 for meals and entertainment expenses per FBT year. (This enables you to pay for certain things from your pre-tax gross salary and thus reduce the amount of tax you pay).
- Generous training and professional development.
- Caring and supportive supervision and support to do your job well.
- Flexible working arrangements.
More information on each role, including key responsibilities, selection criteria and how to apply is available via SEEK.