Employer: Tenants Queensland Ltd
Closing Date: 22 December 2021
About the Role
An opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and highly organised Personal Assistant to provide administrative support to the CEO in this newly established position.
Initially this will be a contract role, working 34 hours fortnight across at least 3 days each week.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary rates (Click here for Pay Rates),
- Generous not-for-profit salary packaging options available,
- Excellent work life balance, days and spread of hours to be negotiated
- Collaborative and positive working culture,
You will support the CEO in the management of a range of daily administrative tasks including scheduling, organising, and preparing meetings, managing emails, and undertaking filing and other administrative duties. You will work closely with and be managed by the Executive Officer.
The preferred candidate will be able to meet the following core capabilities:
- Previous experience working as a Personal Assistant or similar role.
- Excellent time management, prioritisation, and organisational skills.
- Ability to plan and maintain continuity of tasks form week to week.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong administrative skills, including the use of computer systems.
- High level of attention to detail & excellent time management skills.
- Strong professional discretion and confidentiality ethic.
About the Company
Established in 1986, Tenants Queensland is a not-for-profit organisation that offers specialist state-wide community and legal services for residential tenants.
Please download a copy of the Position Description here and submit your CV and cover letter that:
· Addresses the Core Capabilities found in the Position Description
· Applications that do not address the Core Capabilities will not be assessed. Please limit letters to one page
· Email to [email protected]
· Mail to Level 1, 87 Wickham Terrace, SPRING HILL 4000
9am Wednesday 22 December 2021
If you would like further information, please contact Alice Thompson on (07) 3832 9447.