Employer: QuIHN Ltd
Closing Date: 27 September 2019
- Therapeutic Services;
- Harm Reduction Services; and
- Better Access Medical Clinic.
- Assist the Quality Manager to coordinate the implementation of approved quality and risk actions, through:
- Manage access and resolution of requests from staff of the Quality Management System (Qudos)
- Accurate documentation and recording of progress against the quality policy and objectives
- Monitor and correct recorded data in Quality management system and assist with Internal Audits
- Champion effective quality management and support and train staff on the system
- Support Program Teams in relation to Data and Reporting
- Review, correct and cleanse data
- Prepare and present data for reporting
- Draft, edit, format and proofread company documents in line with company procedure
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field
- >2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Highly organised to meet tight deadlines and proactively looking for areas of improvement
- Advanced of competency in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and SharePoint)
- Understanding of Quality and Compliance within the services sector
- High level of competency in data base management (i.e. Redicase and Qudos or similar)
- High attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills to build strong relationships with various stakeholders of the business
- your current resume, including qualifications and employment history.
- a short statement (of no more than two (2) pages) demonstrating your experience in relation to the “Key Responsibilities” and how you fit “What we’re looking for”, as well as outlining your motivation to join QuIHN.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
Name: Caroline Wilson
Email: [email protected]