Employer: Anglicare CQ
Region: Central Queensland
Closing Date: 2 February 2022
6 month Fulltime Maximum Term Position
$74,416.84/pa + superannuation + salary sacrifice
Who we are..
For more than 30 years, our truly local team of professionals have worked with people from a variety of backgrounds and beliefs to support them in living their best life.
We are dedicated to putting our participants first, enriching their lives by creating choice, opportunities and independence.
We offer a values-based work environment, attractive salary packaging, career development and lifestyle benefits.
Anglicare Central Queensland strives to be an employer where our staff and participants are at the centre of everything we do.
What we do..
Anglicare Central Queensland is a not-for-profit, purpose driven organisation – and we give effect to that purpose through our staff.
Anglicare Central Queensland takes pride in the quality of our team. We are committed to the development of our team and foster a dynamic and people centred work culture that is dedicated to fulfilling our vision.
We endeavour to make the most ordinary things extraordinary – simply by doing them with the right people.
Anglicare Central Queensland offers a diverse scope of interdependent and inter-related career paths which enables staff mobility and growth. Careers with Anglicare Central Queensland are from a wide range of disciplines including leadership, disability services, community services, child protection, housing and support services.
We serve communities in and around Rockhampton, Gladstone, Biloela, Moura, Blackwater, Emerald, Barcaldine and Longreach.
About the role..
We are looking for people who want to turn their passion into their purpose.
This position manages and maintains AnglicareCQ housing stock in line with the property standards, lease agreements, related legislation and organisational policies. The Property Management Officer ensures properties meet the needs of our tenants and the community, through provision of viable, suitable and well maintained housing.
- Relevant trade qualification, property management or related fields preferred plus a minimum of 2-years experience in community housing or property management or a related field is essential.
- Full COVID-19 Vaccination
- Blue & Yellow Cards
What you will bring to the role..
- A passion and true desire to make a difference in the lives of Central Queenslanders
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- The ability to identify and embed solutions
- Demonstrated experience working within a high performance framework where you are accountable for KPIs on program delivery and outcomes, within a fast-paced solutions focussed environment
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- A strong communicator, able to quickly build rapport and influence across a diverse range of people
- A culture that celebrates achievement through recognition and reward
- A purpose driven environment with some fun along the way
- A values-based work environment, attractive salary packaging, career development and lifestyle benefits.
- Supportive management and team with family friendly work options