Employer: UnitingCare - Buderim Private Hospital
Region: Sunshine Coast
Closing Date: 26 September 2019
Employment Status: Permanent, Part Time (24 hours p/w)
Location: Cooinda Mental Health Unit, Buderim Private Hospital on Sunshine Coast
Classification: Allied Health
Remuneration Value: Level 3 Position, $47.62-$51.42 p/h (FTE $94, 097 – $101, 611), 9.5% employee contribution to super, 17.5% annual leave loading + not for profit salary packaging
At Buderim Private Hospital, we have a deep and real connection to the Sunshine Coast. Driven by a desire to consistently exceed the needs and expectations of our patients, their families and the community, we develop partnerships to deliver personalised, quality care from the heart. Proudly not for profit, we provide a comprehensive range of surgical and medical services using the latest technology. It’s our unique blend of care, commitment and expertise that has us rated as one of the best hospitals in Australia.
People caring for people:
We are currently seeking a Psychologist to join our Cooinda Mental Health Unit in a Permanent, Part-Time role.
Cooinda Mental Health Service is a state-of-the-art, 33 bed acute Mental Health Unit that offers in-patient and day patient therapy programs. We are currently looking for a Registered or Clinical Psychologist to work in our Inpatient and Day Program areas.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing individual Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Facilitating group Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Administering psychometric measures at regular intervals
- Writing clinical reports at regular intervals
- Participating in regular clinical supervision
- Contributing to ongoing revision and development of the program content to ensure patients receive up to date best practice care
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following criteria:
- Masters or Doctorate Degree in Psychology
- Training and Qualifications in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Training and experience in facilitating inpatient and day patient group therapy
- Experience in treating a wide range of mental health disorders including Anxiety, Depression, PTSD and Addictions
- Exceptionally high level of proficiency in oral and written communication skills
We’ll look after you too:
Our people mean the world to us. We do everything we can to ensure they enjoy opportunities and benefits that are as inspiring and rewarding as the fantastic work they do. Flexibility, development, and a values-led culture are just some of the experiences you’ll have here at UnitingCare.
We offer access to health and wellbeing, financial, retail and lifestyle benefits designed to make life more enjoyable. As a registered not-for-profit, we also offer competitive salary-packaging designed to increase your take home pay. We celebrate a highly-diverse and inclusive workforce and are invested in your professional and personal development.
To apply for this opportunity, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below to be taken to our online application process. We look forward to receiving your application by Thursday 26th September 2019.
Through our values UnitingCare are proud of our teams diversity, we believe in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce to help us achieve the best outcomes for the communities in which we operate and serve. We highly encourage applications from people who identify as a part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community. We work hard to make our services welcoming and safe for every person. We are united in keeping children, young people and the elderly safe from harm, within our services, workplaces and the communities we support. We are committed to speaking up loudly for their safety.