Employer: Queensland AIDS Council
Closing Date: 10 July 2019
The Manager of Client Services will lead the team responsible for the statewide delivery of client services to LGBTI people and populations and will form a part of the Senior Management Team of QuAC. As well as the responsibility for the management of clinical staff and services, the role involves operational and strategic elements requiring skills in leadership, planning and service development. The Manager of Client Services will have a significant role in managing client issues and pathways across the state including the development of holistic client-led service delivery programs and services, including holistic health services across sexual health, suicide prevention and mental health. This role will be key in clinical stakeholder management and will guide the Clinical Governance Committee and is the Key Manager of the Clinical Services Framework for QuAC physical and mental health services.
This is both an operational and strategic role requiring proven skills in leadership, planning and development.
- Working with the key stakeholders at a clinic, PHN and Policy level to ensure the delivery of efficient and effective networked client services statewide that reduce the health inequalities for LGBTI people and populations;
- Overseeing the recruitment, management and training of staff;
- Taking a lead role in Clinical Governance and Quality Improvement in clinical practice;
- Developing and maintaining a Clinical Framework for the provision of services to LGBTI people and populations statewide;
- Taking a lead role in the establishment, maintenance and monitoring of mixed model of services and specialists to improve the physical and mental health and wellbeing of LGBTI people and populations through the utilisation of programs and services (i.e. Medicare, PBS, CTG, NDIS).
A full position description is attached below.
You MUST answer the Selection Criteria to be considered for the position.
Completed applications should be forwarded to:
Jan Thwaites, [email protected], using the subject line: Queensland Manager – Client Services application via EthicalJobs.
Applications close: Wednesday 10th July 2019 @ 5:00pm.