Employer: Tenants Queensland Inc
Region: Central Queensland
Closing Date: 24 June 2019
Part Time Fixed-term
· Exciting role in tenancy advice
· Generous Salary Sacrificing Package available
· Position Fixed Term to June 2021
The TQ QSTARS Tenant Advice Worker (part time) plays a critical role in the delivery of expert, accurate and consistent tenancy advice and casework services to residential renters. With a commitment to the principles of social justice, you will be responsible for tenant advisory services to residential renters in relation to The Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008.
You will assist tenants to identify the strengths and resources required to address and solve their tenancy problems. This position is dedicated to the provision of high quality advice, information, referral and support to tenants.
You will have relevant knowledge and experience, or ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of Qld residential tenancy laws and a professional phone manner. The ability to relate to people from different cultural and socio-economic backgrounds is essential.
A tertiary qualification and previous experience working in the Social Welfare or other community related sector is desirable.
Please download a copy of the Position Description for the role from www.tenantsqld.org.au
· Submit your CV and a letter that addresses the selection criteria found in the Position Description. Applications that do not address the Selection Criteria will not be assessed. Please limit letters to three pages
· Email to [email protected]
· Mail to Level 1, 87 Wickham Terrace, SPRING HILL 4000
Applications for this role will close 9am Monday 24 June 2019
For further information please phone Chris Freney on
(07) 3832 9447 or email: [email protected]
Tenants Queensland Inc is an equal opportunity employer.