Employer: Community Living Association Inc
Region: Moreton Bay
Closing Date: 11 November 2021
Community Living Association is seeking to fill a Senior Case Manager position within the Brisbane Emergency Response Outreach Service (BEROS) Lower North Coast team. The Lower North Coast site is located at Petrie.
Brisbane Emergency Response Outreach Service (BEROS) works with young people 12-18 years who are in the care of child safety and are self-placing, sleeping rough and/or couch surfing. BEROS works alongside Moreton/Lower Central QLD Region Child Safety and other key stakeholders to support young people to re-engage in placements/safe housing and their relationship with Child safety- whilst also supporting young people to link in with other support agencies to achieve their goals.
This is a full-time position 38 hours/week. Remuneration is at a SCHCADS Level 5.1 (Social and Community Services Pay Scales). There is opportunity to increase your income through inclusion in our salary sacrificing program. The SCHCADS award can be accessed here:
Benefits of working in BEROS:
• Diverse practice and skill development opportunities.
• Receive day to day practice support and regular formal supervision by a qualified and experienced Social Worker (weekly during probation and monthly after probation).
• Attend weekly team meetings for case reflections and team development
• Comprehensive induction and internal training sessions
• Mobile Phone
• Not for profit salary packaging
Application kit including position description, selection criteria and Trauma, Vicarious Trauma, Burnout and Self Care Policy and Procedure is attached.
If you are interested in applying, please provide responses to the selection criteria attached including examples to illustrate your practice.
Applications to be emailed to [email protected] by Thursday 11th November 2021.