- Part Time – 30.4 hours per week
- $47.22 per hour- plus salary sacrifice
The Service Manager has responsibility to coordinate the provision of the Tertiary Family Support Services to children, young people, and their families referred by the Department of Child Safety Youth & Women.
The key objective of this position is to support staff in their work with clients of Child Safety Service Centres where ongoing intervention with a family is required, to assist clients to exit the child protection system and to prevent families from re-entering the system. This position also respects and reflects the Society’s mission.
The Service Manager holds clinical and management responsibility for the provision of high quality services and program development. This responsibility involves supervision of staff, service development, and liaison with Government Departments and other stakeholders.
To be successful in the role, you will meet the following criteria:
- Tertiary qualifications in either psychology, social work, behavioral science or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ post-graduate experience in a similar role working with at risk children and vulnerable families.
- Previous experience in a leadership or management position
- Full Registration or membership with appropriate professional board is highly desirable.
- Effective communication and time management skills
- Current driver’s license and child suitability card (or eligibility to obtain one) is required for this role.
- Demonstrate genuine respect for all people regardless of their situation
- Ability to work within the philosophy of the St Vincent de Paul Society and in accordance with policy and procedures to promote the values and mission of the Society
- The successful candidate will be required to satisfactorily complete pre-employment checks which will include a National Criminal History Records Check.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] today or for a confidential discussion please call: Ray Snell on 0418 803 379.
The St Vincent de Paul Society Queensland is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
You will be required to complete a police check should you be successful in being appointed to our organisation. To be eligible for this position you must have an appropriate visa to work in Australia/New Zealand.