Employer: LifeFlight Foundation
Region: Gold Coast
Closing Date: 27 February 2022
About the Role
Our Fundraising Operations team sits within the Life Flight Foundation and is responsible for Supporter Care & Service. This role is an integral part of the team, providing administration and transactional service to our Supporters.
Providing exceptional client care/customer service
with all transactions and communications
· Processing fundraising transactions, data entry, banking, and receipting
· Ensuring all information/data is current, robust, and accurate; self-checking your work
· Managing connection and communications with the Finance Team to support efficient and effective transfer of information
Although not essential, being technically savvy is also highly desirable:
· We use Salesforce CRM so a solid understanding of this system (or similar CRM) would be highly advantageous
· An intermediate-level knowledge Microsoft Suite – specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook. You need to be confident and comfortable creating and maintaining spreadsheets.
· Previous experience using online Fundraising platforms such as GiveEasy
With a can-do attitude and genuine desire to be “part of the process”, you will enjoy collaborating within a small team environment, while being responsible for your own tasks and duties.
Other key abilities will include:
· A calm, patient approach underpinned by an easy-going and friendly nature
· Confident telephone manner – this role will include warm outbound calls to supporters
· A mature attitude; able to be resilient and “bounce back” from difficult conversations
· Exceptional attention to detail while still able to see the big-picture
· Ability to be agile and manage interruptions and changing priorities
· Multi-tasking and time-management skills; able to prioritise tasks and work to multiple deadlines
Benefits and Culture
Our Fundraising team is evolving and have been through a number of changes and system developments over the past year, so this is an exciting time to be getting involved. We are enthusiastic about implementing professional development plans and pathways for our staff in the coming months.
Along with this, we offer:
· A caring and supportive environment – both within our team and on a broader organsiation level. All staff have access to our EAP.
· Free onsite parking at our Robina office – which also has public transport options very close to hand. We are a stones-throw from the Robina Shopping Centre
· As a PBI organisation, we offer full Salary Packaging options up to $15,900 per year, plus entertainment benefits up to $2,650 per year.
LifeFlight is a world leader in aeromedical care and Australia’s most diversified service with both a fixed and rotary wing fleet. We help seriously ill and injured patients around Australia and the world to quickly get the medical care they need. From rapid response, to inter-facility transfers our team of more than 400 staff members, including aviation crew, support staff, and over 100 doctors are a lifeline to vulnerable individuals. Best known for RACQ LifeFlight community rescue helicopters and LifeFlight Retrieval Medicine, the group also operates a world class training
Applications will be reviewed as submitted, and we will be conducting interviews throughout the process. Your resume and cover letter will need to be uploaded as one document.
All successful applicants will be requested to provide evidence of vaccination against Covid-19 (as per the Queensland Health Directives and current legislative requirements).