Employer: Anglicare Central Queensland
Region: Central Queensland
Closing Date: 1 February 2021
Full-Time Maximum Term
Who we are..
For more than 30 years, our truly local team of professionals have worked with people from a variety of backgrounds and beliefs to support them in living their best life.
We are dedicated to putting our participants first, enriching their lives by creating choice, opportunities and independence.
We offer a values-based work environment, attractive salary packaging, career development and lifestyle benefits.
Anglicare Central Queensland strives to be an employer where our staff and participants are at the centre of everything we do.
What we do..
Anglicare Central Queensland is a not-for-profit, purpose driven organisation – and we give effect to that purpose through our staff.
Anglicare Central Queensland takes pride in the quality of our team. We are committed to the development of our team and foster a dynamic and people centred work culture that is dedicated to fulfilling our vision.
We endeavour to make the most ordinary things extraordinary – simply by doing them with the right people.
Anglicare Central Queensland offers a diverse scope of interdependent and inter-related career paths which enables staff mobility and growth. Careers with Anglicare Central Queensland are from a wide range of disciplines including leadership, disability services, community services, child protection, housing and support services.
We serve communities in and around Rockhampton, Gladstone, Biloela, Moura, Blackwater, Emerald, Barcaldine, Longreach and Winton.
About the role..
We are looking for people who want to turn their passion into their purpose.
The National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) is an Australian Government initiative, delivered in partnership with the State and Territory governments and National Affordable Housing Consortium (NAHC), to increase the supply of affordable rental housing. This position is responsible for providing quality service delivery in tenancy and property management predominantly of the NRAS properties within the ACQ region housing portfolio, however the incumbent may be required at times to manage or assist to manage various community housing properties as directed by the Tenancy Management Coordinator.
- Hold a current Real Estate Licence throughout the duration of employment or equivalent. People with a Sales Person Certificate willing to up skill are encouraged to apply.
- A minimum of 3-years relevant tenancy or property management experience.
What you will bring to the role..
- A passion and true desire to make a difference in the lives of Central Queenslanders
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- The ability to identify and embed solutions
- Demonstrated experience working within a high performance framework where you are accountable for KPIs on program delivery and outcomes, within a fast-paced solutions focussed environment
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- A strong communicator, able to quickly build rapport and influence across a diverse range of people
- A culture that celebrates achievement through recognition and reward
- A purpose driven environment with some fun along the way
- A values-based work environment, attractive salary packaging, career development and lifestyle benefits.
- Supportive management and team with family friendly work options
For more information please contact:
07 4970 6116