Employer: Tender Plus Consulting
Closing Date: 11 October 2019
Do you have the winning edge?
The Tender Plus Consulting (TPC) team is expanding and looking for Tender Writers/Coordinators to join us on an employed basis in Brisbane and Sydney.
The TPC team is dynamic, high-performing, and collaborative. We enjoy the thrill of the chase, meeting and exceeding deadlines, creating quality winning bids for our clients and are highly respected and valued across sectors.
At TPC, you’ll be working in an environment where performing at a high level and meeting regular deadlines is balanced by the opportunity to work with exceptional supportive people in a flexible way.
We have a culture focussed on substance, kindness, tenacity, and quality…and our people love it.
As an employed member of our team, you will consult to TPC clients across sectors and support them throughout the entire tender process. To achieve this, we are looking for people with:
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate a tender process in a streamlined and efficient manner
- Experience working with subject matter experts to break down returnable schedules and develop content
- Ability to work collaboratively to articulate a tender response solution in a clear, concise, compelling and compliant manner
- Impeccable attention to detail with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyse tender requirements, think critically and respond appropriately
- Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines, prioritising tasks and coordinating others to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to adapt your way of working to different client workplace cultures and contexts
- Ability to work flexibly and autonomously and to take initiative.
Does this sound like you?
Please submit your cover letter (1 page) and CV (up to 3 pages) by the 27 September 2019.
Don’t hesitate to give Lauren Jesberg, Senior Tender Specialist, a call on 0408 014 171 or email [email protected] to discuss this great opportunity.
Check us out at: https://www.tenderplusconsulting.com.au/
Please note this is not a freelancing opportunity, but we do welcome those with freelancing experience to apply. Only individual applicants to apply, no recruitment agencies please.