One-on-one or small group support – to assist organisations that are new to HSQF to implement a quality system and prepare for their quality assessment activities. Organisations can self-refer for one-on-one support using the Online Referral form for access to QCOSS support or be referred by their departmental contract manager.
Specific support is available to organisations funded under the Community Services and Child and Family funding streams.
The assistance QCOSS can offer through one-on-one support includes:
• support to work through the self-assessment process for one standard
• how to conduct a self-assessment and embed continuous improvement in your organisation
• establishing a quality system to suit your organisation
• engaging clients to drive quality service outcomes
• a workshop with direct support staff on embedding HSQF in practice
• introductory HSQF session: What are the standards and what are the requirements
• talking with your management committee about HSQF requirements
QCOSS has a number of freely available resources to assist in your organisations’ transition to the HSQF. You can see the full range here.