CONTRACTED ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
Come and be part of the headspace Caboolture collaborative team and in the Bribie Island space.
headspace offers 12-25 year-olds general health and mental health services, alcohol and other drugs support, vocational and career support, as well as community engagement opportunities through a multidisciplinary team approach.
headspace Caboolture is a partnership of local health and community service organisations provided under the auspice of United Synergies Ltd. Our aim is to provide fully integrated free primary health care services for young people in one "youth friendly" environment. Your role in this team would be to provide early intervention to young people with mild to moderate mental health problems.
We are seeking experienced allied mental health professionals to join our dynamic and progressive team on a contract/sessional basis: General Psychologists, Clinical Psychologists, Mental Health Social Workers, Mental Health Occupational Therapists, and other Allied Health Practitioners with Medicare bulk billing eligibility.
Why do people love working with us? We are a friendly supportive team, supported by both the expertise of headspace Caboolture and the extended headspace team. There is a great wealth of experience and expertise sitting behind you that offers you a sounding board to explore approaches and solutions. We work collaboratively with the aim of helping our target youth reach their full potential.
What else do we offer you?
- Facilities in centrally located in Caboolture and Bribie Island
- Flexible working hours
- Full administration support including reception, appointment bookings & billing
- Attractive remuneration (percentage of billings)
- Fully computerised medical software with IT support
- Fully managed case co-ordination along with regular multi-disciplinary case reviews
What we are looking for in you?
- Experience working with young people
- Experience in early intervention
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of young people
- Be vocationally registered and eligible for / or currently registered with Medicare
For more information about headspace visit www.headspace.org.au
For further information about United Synergies visit www.unitedsynergies.com.au
To express an interest in joining headspace Caboolture as a Private Practitioner, please complete the following questions and include a current CV.
Closing Date: 22 January 2019