Assessment and Service Connect
Why join us
- Join Logan’s leading community services organisation that’s been backing vulnerable people for 35 years.
- Be part of an innovative new way of working with families coming into contact with the Child Protection system and supporting them to keep their children safe.
- Benefit from working in an authentic collaboration across the statutory and non-government sector to create real change for families.
- Take on an exciting full-time opportunity.
About the job
Role location: Slacks Creek,
Role type: Permanent full-time
Pay rate: $87,755
We are looking for a highly skilled, flexible and resilient Program Manager for the Assessment and Service Connect Program. In this job, you’ll oversee an interprofessional team working flexibly across six Child Safety Service Centres to create individualised responses for families with children at risk.
- Lead and support a high performing service delivery team to make rigorous assessments that inform creative solutions for families with children at risk of entering the Child Protection system.
- Have a thorough knowledge of Child Safety legislation, and Investigation and Assessment processes to create seamless linkages for workers and families between statutory and non-statutory services.
- Build relationships and work flexibly across a wide geographic region to ensure the needs of Child Safety Service Centres and clients are met.
Aside from meeting the key capabilities outlined in the related position description available from www.yfs.org.au/about/jobs-yfs, ideally you will bring the following: a client focus, resilience, flexibility, inclusiveness, a collaborative spirit, creativity, innovation and cultural awareness.
Read Advice for Job Applicants and check out our Organisational Chart at http://www.yfs.org.au/workwithus/application-process
Send us your resume and a one-page covering letter outlining what you will bring to the job to [email protected].
Closing date: Wednesday, 27 March 2019 at 12pm
Interviews are scheduled for Tuesday, 3 April 2019.
People from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
At YFS, we make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable people living in the Logan and surrounding area. And we want our staff to thrive, too. So we offer great opportunities to develop your career.
We’re serious about your professional development. Half of our managers have been employed from within. And we empower each other to make decisions and try new ways of working.
We know that a happy workplace thrives. We recognise that staff have their own needs, so we encourage you to bring the entire you to work. Depending on your role, we support a number of flexible work arrangements.
Also, we offer great employment benefits including above-average pay rates, generous salary packaging (exempt from Fringe Benefits Tax) and counselling support.
To find out more about working with us, head to www.yfs.org.au/workwithus.