- Mt Isa or Townsville location
- Full Time Fixed Term contract till March 2020
Centacare provides counselling, family support, mediation, family dispute resolution, disability services, education and courses, crisis housing and homelessness support, youth services, community engagement and aged care services. Centacare services the North Queensland community from offices in Townsville, Ayr, Bowen, Mt Isa, Cloncurry, Longreach and Normanton.
Benefits you will enjoy
- Salary Sacrifice
- 5 Weeks Annual Leave and 1 day Birthday Leave
- Professional Development and Study Leave
About the Role
We are seeking a Project Support Worker to assist with implementing our Latitude 20 program and to increase the understanding and inclusion of people with a disability in the community. In this role you will:
- Support individuals and families to understand and engage with NDIS.
- Contribute to the planning and provision of community education and support.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of relevant community partnerships by networking and promoting the program.
- Provide culturally appropriate and flexible casework to support the NDIS context.
- Have the ability to travel to remote areas
- Assist with report writing
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or experience in working with families, or people living with a disability
- Drivers licence
- Yellow and Blue Card
If this opportunity is something you are interested in, then we want to hear from you. Please apply online or email your resume to Human Resources - [email protected]