Why join us
- Join Logan’s leading community services organisation that’s been backing vulnerable people for 35 years.
- Be part of a community response to homelessness, that is supportive and effective.
- Benefit from a supportive and collaborative work environment; ability to manage your own work schedule; well-established systems and processes to undertake the work.
- Take on an exciting part-time opportunity.
About the job
Role location: Slacks Creek
Role type: Permanent part-time, 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 5 hours per day.
Pay range: $79,776 per year pro rata , with salary sacrificing available
We are looking for a highly organised, confident, and reliable Property and Tenancy Senior Worker, with demonstrated experience within the community housing sector for the YFS CAP (Crisis Accommodation Program). In this job, you’ll take responsibility for the asset and tenancy management of our CAP properties. You will:
- Liaise and negotiate with tenants from diverse cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Work closely with the Housing First homelessness support service team to ensure an excellent service response to promote positive housing outcomes.
- Exercise your superior knowledge of tenancy law and asset management, to benefit the Logan community.
- Deliver a Property and Tenancy service that portrays YFS as a positive professional organisation.
Aside from meeting the key capabilities outlined in the related position description available from www.yfs.org.au/about/jobs-yfs, ideally you will bring the following: a client focus, resilience, flexibility, inclusiveness, a collaborative spirit, creativity, innovation and cultural awareness.
Send us your resume and a one-page covering letter outlining what you will bring to the job to [email protected].
Closing date: 12:00pm - 20 January 2019
Interviews are scheduled for 30 January 2019