Do you want to have a conversation about the big themes in your community and envision what that community could be like?
Wondering what QCOSS has been up to lately?
Want more information about current issues that are affecting communities and the community service sector in Queensland?
Want to link with QCOSS and share what’s happening for your community?
Then come along to a QCOSS Connect event near you!
QCOSS Connect events are a touchpoint for communities across Queensland to engage in conversations that matter, to come together and link with QCOSS to create a fair and just Queensland.
- QCOSS' current policy and advocacy work, including our cost of living initiatives around energy and water costs QCOSS' Movement for Change and Changing Lives, Changing Communities events happening across Queensland
- The Human Services Quality Framework
- Place-based approaches happening across Queensland
- The various campaigns we are supporting, including Raise the Rate, the Human Rights Act, and campaigns against the Cashless Debit Card and drug testing of welfare recipients.
Who should attend?
- Community members
- QCOSS members
- People with lived experience
- Representatives of community organisations
- Government representatives
Register now for an event near you
- Redlands - Wednesday 27 February 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Ipswich - Thursday 28 February 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Brisbane North - Friday 1 March 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Cooktown - Monday 4 March 2:30pm - 4:00pm
- Brisbane South - Tuesday 12 March 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Cloncurry - Wednesday 13 March 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Gold Coast - Thursday 14 March 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Logan - Monday 18 March 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Sunshine Coast - Tuesday 19 March 2:00pm - 4:00pm