Want to drive large-scale social change in your region through better collaboration?
- How do you organise, manage and sustain collaboration?
- How is collaboration different from other ways of working together?
- What skills and qualities do I need to help bring about effective collaboration in my region?
This experiential workshop will explore these questions and more. Collaboration for Impact will share their model for effective collaboration and discuss case studies and practice wisdoms from successful projects in Australia and globally.
There will be space to reflect on your experiences and identify opportunities to build collaboration in your region.
Together, we will explore how to think, act and build successful collaborations to achieve positive change
within our communities.
Associate Consultant Sharon Fraser, Collaboration for Impact
Sharon works to support the design and implementation of collaborative practice with communities, government, peak bodies, business, NGOs and services to build a united action for social change.
When: 9am-4:30pm, 18 October 2018
Where: Hervey Bay Neighbourhood Centre, 22 Charles St, Pialba
• Community/small NFP/small business, $195
• Medium & large NFP/NGO, $330
• Corporate/Government, $396
If cost is a barrier to your attendance, please contact [email protected] to discuss the possibility of a scholarship.