Using the learnings from Infoxchange’s 2023 Technology in the NFP sector report, we will explore:
- the rise and use of artificial intelligence
- cyber security challenges, risks and trends
- leveraging systems and data to enable staff, deliver quality services & identify impact
- digital marketing trends and opportunities
- how to strengthen your organisation’s use of technology and amplify impact
- how Queensland’s not-for-profit sector is rising to the challenge of growing capability in digital technology.
Collectively Marcus, Sophie and Rachael have more than four decades of experience in the non-profit sector and are keen to share their experience to enable you on your technology journey.
Date: Tuesday, 14 November 2023
Time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Location: Online via Microsoft Teams