NFP Digital Technologies across Australia and Queensland: Key statistics and actions for your organisation
In this webinar, Infoxchange’s Digital Transformation Hub lead, Marcus Harvey, will talk through key digital trends, opportunities and challenges drawing on Queensland, Australian and Asia Pacific data, and will share what is already emerging in the 2023 data.
In the webinar, we will cover:
- How non-profits have responded to life beyond COVID and need to support remote working
- Cyber security challenges, risks and trends
- Leveraging your systems and data to enable staff, deliver quality services & identify impact
- Digital marketing trends and opportunities
- Key actions you can take to strengthen your organisation’s use of technology and amplify impact
- How the Queensland not for profit sector is rising to the challenge of growing capability in the digital technology space.
Marcus has more than two decades of experience helping non-profits use technology effectively, is keen share his experience with our members and answer any specific questions you have to enable you on your technology journey.
Infoxchange’s 2022 Technology in the Not-for-Profit Sector report.
Date: Monday, 22 May 2023
Time: 11:00am – 12:00pm
Location: Online via Microsoft Teams