Region: Australia wide
Amount: $2,000 – $10,000
ETREA Foundation Grants aim to offer financial support, build collaborative relationships and networks with organisations committed to supporting and teaching those in need the tools and skills to rebuild their lives.
It believes everyone has the capacity to achieve personal empowerment. And there are many organisations and small businesses with personal growth and self-development programs, mentoring/coaching, initiatives and projects making a positive difference in the world of others.
They offer financial support, and build collaborative relationships and networks with like-minded organisations committed to supporting and teaching those in need the tools and skills to rebuild their lives and achieve personal fulfilment.
You will be asked to provided information about:
- your organisation
- yourself and/or the person responsible for the running of the program (mentoring, project, etc)
- financial background (e.g. why you need the financial support from us)
- the programs goals, outline and ongoing support you will provide individuals
- why you believe your program enables individuals to heal their poverty of spirit
- budget, including information about other sources of revenue
Once you have submitted your application will go into the next grant round assessment.
The organisation has two grant rounds per year:
- March Grant Round closes on 31st March
- September Grant Round closes on 30th September
For more information: https://www.etrea.com.au/apply-for-a-grant/