More Australian communities are being impacted by natural disasters as our climate changes. NAB Foundation Community Grants fund local projects that help communities prepare for natural disasters, support long-term recovery and build resilience against future disasters. Grants of up to $10,000 are available for community-led projects that do one or more of the following:
- Readiness: help communities (people, environments, infrastructure) prepare for natural disasters
- Recovery: help communities, landscapes and fauna rebuild and rehabilitate after natural disasters
- Future-proofing: reduce the risk of future natural disasters by cutting a community’s carbon emissions.
The following groups can apply for a grant to support a project, program or initiative:
- Australian charities
- Social enterprises
- Community organisations with a charitable purpose
- Local governance or government-funded facility (such as a school or childcare centre) seeking funding for a program that furthers charitable purpose.
More information and application.