If you are a Queensland sporting club, organisation, community group, charity or an organisation with a charitable purpose and have been impacted by severe weather events, natural disaster or drought you can apply now for a Community Grant with RACQ Foundation.
Closes Monday, 2 October 2023.
Before starting your online application form, make sure you have thought through the details of your project. Such as:
- Who are you? Think of the organisation or charity.
- What is your background and what are your usual activities?
- What are the numbers of your volunteers and/or staff?
- What do you want to do with the grant?
- How do you plan on doing the project?
- What are the costs involved and the budget of the project?
- What happens after the project is completed?
- Are there any other sources of funding for your project?