To enhance best practice within the sector in relation to quality systems, QCOSS regularly convenes the Quality Collaboration Network (QCN). The network meets from 9:30am – 11:00am on the third Wednesday of every month, from February to November. The network is a joint initiative of QCOSS and the Human Services Sector with the aim of:
- enhancing collaborative practice;
- providing feedback to relevant stakeholders on common issues arising in the Human Service Sector;
- sharing information, resources and learning; and
- identifying and discussing compliance matters to provide feedback to the Queensland Government HSQF team.
The Quality Collaboration Network follows a code of conduct to ensure productive and inclusive practice. The group is diverse, with representatives from many service types across the human services sector. The network comes together to learn, share knowledge and collaborate on projects or campaigns of mutual benefit.
To support this, the network expects members to be:
- willing to share information and resources;
- welcoming; and
- maintain confidentiality of information, stories and perspectives shared in the group.